1) Medical science established that a new human being is created when the human male sperm enters the human female egg. That is documented in literally dozens of medical books, texts on anatomy and physiology, what academia calls the "hard sciences'. I published a list of medical references on another blog of mine at http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com and it is in the archived posts. Of course, any bona-fide medical library has hundreds of books on anatomy & physiology, obstetrics, neonatalogy, surgery in the womb, human reproduction human devlopment.
2) The law of the species is that each species reproduces only its own kind. That is my words of that law but that is the gist of it. In other words, a being created by a human man and a human woman is HUMAN, and cannot be anything but HUMAN.
3) Human cells of any sort have human DNA and human chromosones and they can be distinguished from any other species on earth by examining them under a microscope. Human gamete cells from the ovaries and testicles of humans are life giving cells and they are very much alive and they swim through the tubes of men and women to accomplish their predetermined task of creating a new human. Human sperm [or any sperm for that matter] do not just sit there in the ejaculate of the male. They are alive and they swim to their destiny to find the female egg and penetrate it to create a new human being at the split second the sperm enters the egg. And that is obvious because from that split second in time the egg changes rapidly, closes in around te sperm, starts dividing itself to create new cells and expanding itself very very quickly into a ball of cells then it implants itself, [nestles down into the lining of the uterus of the woman] and continues its multiplication and development. I drew some pencil sketches of a few of the stages of human development years ago, and I re-posted them to a site of mine : https://sites.google.com/site/ArtistIllustrations, with my hand-written notes on the pages explaining what they are. You may have to deepen your contrast to see them well because they are in pencil. Humans do not become human at some point in time. They are HUMAN from the moment the human sperm enters the human egg and the two merge.
4) The premeditated destruction of human life is forbidden by GOD HIMSELF in Exodus 20:13, as written "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13, KJV, and by JESUS who said, "even so, it is not the will of your FATHER [GOD] in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. " Matthew 18:14, KJV.
5) GOD HIMSELF warned that HE avenges innocent human blood in many verses in Bible, and one of the most compelling of those verses is from Genesis 9:6, KJV, as written, "whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of GOD, made HE [GOD] man. "
6) The premeditated destruction of humans in the womb is commonly called abortion by people without medical knowledge. However, that is almost never the term used in operating rooms or abortuaries. The coding terms were changed decades ago to conceal the numbers of killed babies. In operating room paperwork it is labeled "elective termination of pregnancy"; or "evacuation of uterine contents"; or "intrauterine dilatation and curettage" or "removal of products of conception", depending upon whoever is filling in the paperwork. Abortionists using real operating rooms realized decades ago that if they labeled on paperwork that it was an elective abortion, they would get no help with their task of killing from bona-fide professionals. So, they lie to trick them.
7) The techniques of propaganda have been fine tuned by groups that kill for centuries. When it was a so-called "right" to kill a black person, they called it asserting control over their property. When it was a so-called right to kill Jews they called it "the appropriate treatment for their condition". When it was a so-called right to kill Indians and force them onto small reservations as outcasts, it was labeled "protecting the U S from indigenous people" or something similar. Since Roe v Wade, they killers of the humans in womb label it "choice" and "women's rights". I am a woman and an educated woman at that, and I state emphatically that woen do not have any inherent right to kill their offspring. I also know that the scriptures address that topic in several passages including the book of Revelation.
8) The U S Constitution already gave "persons' the right to life in the 14th Amendment and I quote it: "Amendment XIV
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
GOOD lawyers realized at the time that it is the way to reverse Roe v Wade by declaring humans in the womb as "legal persons". I quote: "The State of Texas made this argument in Roe. Justice Harry Blackmun, who delivered the opinion of the court, responded to their argument by stating, “If this suggestion of personhood is established, the appellant’s case, of course, collapses, for the fetus’ right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the Amendment.” And more from same article at http://cowgernation.com/2015/02/20/three-simple-reasons-to-outlaw-abortion/ :
with quote: "Whether via a Human Life Amendment to the US Constitution or a Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, support for the banning of abortion has never been stronger. But should abortion really be outlawed? I’d like to present three simple reasons why it should. First, it ends a life. Second, it harms society. And finally, it violates fetal rights." And quote: "The State of Texas made this argument in Roe. Justice Harry Blackmun, who delivered the opinion of the court, responded to their argument by stating, “If this suggestion of personhood is established, the appellant’s case, of course, collapses, for the fetus’ right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the Amendment.” And "But the Constitution does not confer upon the federal government a specifically enumerated power to grant or deny “personhood” under the Fourteenth Amendment. The power to recognize or deny unborn children as the holders of rights and duties would instead be “Reserved to the States respectively, or to the people,” according to the Tenth Amendment. The Roe opinion and other Supreme Court cases recognize this function of state sovereignty. At the time Roe was decided, almost all states held unborn children to be persons under state property, tort, and criminal law. As an effect of the unanimity of the states, the Fourteenth Amendment compels federal protection of unborn persons." and "As President George W. Bush declared, “The promises of our Declaration of Independence are not just for the strong, the independent, or the healthy. They are for everyone – including unborn children.”
9) All women who have ever been pregnant know beyond a shadow of doubt that the being inside them is growing constantly; and women are not as stupid as the killing group Planned Parenthood pretends they are. Some women are evil and know they are killing a separate human being in an abortion, and because they sold their soul to the devil they go over to the devil's side . Killing of innocents is not from GOD and was never from GOD. In the Bible, GOD warns not to kill repeatedly.
I, Gloria Poole, RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia, am publishing this post in support of #personhood amendment for all humans including those in the womb. I intend to keep pushing this idea for as long as it takes, and in every way possible. You may follow me on twitter via @ProlifeNurse and or @personhood1 or on my name twitter accounts of @gloriapoole or @gloria_poole or via my twitter accounts @Tartan_Bliss or @tweetie0817. I tend to categorize my tweets just as I categorize my blogs and websites.
You can read more of my #publichealth teachings on my https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com. Also, you should know that all telephones and or telephone numbers associated with this blog and any blog or site of mine and or account of mine belong to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of and in Missouri, and are in my possession in Missouri at all times. Some are landline phones and some are cell phones.
I am adding in here symbols of me to make a visual to identify ownership of this blog.
This is my signature I signed in digital ink to create a 2015 personal logo for me, for art or photos or words I created.
This is my hand on one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am Christian woman, and that I adhere too, live by the commandments of GOD including the prohibition on worshipping images or statues of GOD made by humans. If you do not know the commandments you can scrolll through the archives of this blog and find them.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag to remind all that I am a US citizen born in the state of Georgia, and that I have all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship GOD and freedom to protest governments.
This is my copyright notice for this blog.
This is my copyright notice for all of my cameras and cell phones that I use to photograph with, and my name written in several ways that is well known about me.
Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create bel*og exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my apt in Missouri on 7 Feb 2015 at 12:45pm which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 23 Feb 2015 at 11:23am.