Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jeremiah 1:5 is good Prolife scripture

Obviously, the photo of above is a #prolife banner and it is on my drawing board [because that has metal fasteners to hold it in place while I, Gloria Poole, photograph it]. I love that scripture because it reminds me and you should remind you readers also, that your were in GOD's mind before HE created you, before the spark of life from the male sperm penetrated the female egg of your mother; and that GOD designed you. Isn't that a thrilling thought? YOU are a designer creation made by GOD HIMSELF.

This is one of the #prolife blogs that I, Gloria Poole, began years ago, and have continued. The purpose of it is included in its title. It's about saving the human race from self-destruction; about ending abortion, about re-educating women on the development of their babies in their wombs; about persuading women not to abort and men not to pressure them too; and about influencing politicians to do something to end abortion as a so-called right. GOD wrote in stone His Commandments and one of those is: "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13, King James Holy Bible.

For those of you with the ability and the means to travel to D.C. this coming week [the 22nd] please go there and participate in the March for LIFE. I put more details on another blog of mine at: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com, so scroll back 2 or 3 posts to find it.

Statement of Ownership and copyright: This blog and all content, words, photos, art are the exclusive property of me Gloria Poole of Missouri. It always was. I own all rights to this content from the beginning. And that is also true of https://words-that-work-llp.blogspot.com which is also mine.

I am white, single, Christian, woman and I am the natural mother of two daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am divorced twice, removed the Pappas name from my name forever by Court order after second divorce, and resumed my maiden surname of Poole in Oct 2007 after 4 years of marriage which was a terrible second marriage for me. I moved to Missouri with my art, and photos and belongings in Oct 2009. That is necessary to write to clarify who I am and where I am, since there was massive confusion caused by impersonators about my name and location from about first of November 2013 until today, when I was told an account of mine that I logged into in DEc 2013 was "deactivated" because I had not logged in a a "long time" which was 3 weeks].

Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri; 19-January-2014 at 4:09pm. I am alo known in real life as Gloria; and as Gloria Poole; and on web in variety of ways that I have written it on blogs, and websites and they are: gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; Gloria Poole,RN and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole.